RAFW DAY 1- Bec and Bridge and Illionaire

















Wow hello, are you all extremely overwhelmed by the plethora of tweet pic updates and status updates and emails from Rosemount Sydney Fashion Week? I certainly am. I cant believe I'm not there :( i miss Sydney so much, Melbournes shitty weather is seriously out of control!
Anyway I'm a bit behind schedule on the posting front, dw i have been getting my daily fixes, just last night i was focused on my Uni power point presentation i had to present today, but the rest of the week i promise ill give you lots of updates.
And cant wait to post the runway by Dion Lee, my gosh are you talented, at just 22 years old! I love love loved his collection the best yet!
In this post is the beautiful Bec & Bridge and Illionaire. Key themes: loads of embellishing, sequins, studding, colours :) i like,.Awesome start to the week, the best is yet to come :)